Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Forest

The catalog I choice was Michael Sailstorfer-Forest from the Berlinische Galerie.


This first thing I noticed was the over. I love the flat vector images on the front with the pop of color behind. It made me have an interest in per suing more into the book. The second thing that caught my interested with the catalog is the grid system that is being used.It is all laid out in a way that is easy to read, view  and understand. Also with the imagery grid work it just creates this interesting movement but is also contained in the rectangular grid structure just like that of a photograph.This is defiantly going to inspire me to create a grid structure of some sorts that relates to the contents of my exhibit.




Elizabeth Stanford

No comments:

Post a Comment