Sunday, April 7, 2013

Pottery Barn_Jaclyn Arens

Morning everyone!

It was very simple to think of an editorial design that I really enjoy, the Pottery Barn catalog! My older sister is obsessed, so I'm always going into the store with her or looking at her monthly issue. Their layouts and images are always so elegant and flowing, much like the company. 








These pages all relate to each other in style & form, which helps the viewer follow along with ease. They use Pottery Barn typeface produced by Michael A. Hernandez Jr. You can download the font @ http://www.fonts2u.com/pottery-barn.font :) they also incorporated what looks like Code Light with some kind of serif type. I really like how the pages connect and they successfully show an image extending onto the next page. I find this catalog very inspirational when creating a clean, fluid design.

No comments:

Post a Comment