Sunday, April 7, 2013

SURVIVING – How Animals Adapt to Their Environments

I'm hoping an "Editorial Design" is a book, catalog, or magazine... My research wasn't very helpful.


I found this book at half price books in the science section & I've been so excited to share! The photography in the book is delicious, in-fact the layout of this book is very similar to the layout of my catalog.

I believe the two fonts paired are Bodoni & Avenir. The section titles are set as a water mark behind the text (in Bodoni) and the body copy (Avenir) reflects the large spacious gaps for breathing room with the roomy leading. The read is easy because it's not a whole book of text, the most text per section are two full two page spreads back to back so it's doesn't get too overwhelming. 







No comments:

Post a Comment