Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Fonts In Use – Cyclone


Hey everyone! I'm loving this typeface, take a look!

Typeface: Cyclone
Classification: Sans-Serif
Date of Creation: 2004
Designer: Hoefler & Frere – Jones







During my browsing session of fontsinuse.com, I realized that it’s quite the informant. The site provides tons of examples of typefaces used in an abundance of designs, as well as sharing the designers, foundries, etc.

Lately, I’ve found my eye being drawn to throwback, “old-school” typography and have really grown to love a little touch of vintage in design. I came across “Cyclone” and I could instantly imagine it being used in this style. I loved the way it was used in the above examples, and would like to incorporate it into my future designs if applicable. I will definitely be visiting this site for more inspiration!

-Raven

No comments:

Post a Comment