Thursday, January 31, 2013

Smokey Denmark's


So the other day on 35 I saw this same truck and noticed it was different and kind interesting and I really was drawn to all the type all over it. I didn't take a picture of it or anything of coarse and then later that same day I was in class and someone had mentioned this company and I found out that it was actually a design done by McGarrah Jessie which I thought was pretty cool. I looked up some pictures and thought I would share because I really enjoy how they took all these different type faces and used them together to work as a whole system. The overall result was very nice and the rebrand turned out awesome!

If you want to check out more:
http://www.mc-j.com/work/smokey-denmark/view/smokey-denmark/outdoor


No comments:

Post a Comment