Monday, January 28, 2013

Tea of Life

I'm a big tea drinker, so during a trip to World Market I purchased a new brand of tea that I'm currently in love with because not only is it delicious, but I thought the packaging looked nice and it caught my attention.
The small rectangular tin has simple square labels located on the front, back, and top of the lid. The design gives off a oriental feel and the text is really clean and easy to read. 



The color palette is nice and nature oriented and there seems to be three different types of serif fonts used, yet it is easy to read because of strategic hierarchy. Because of the serifs, the design looks organic, which is something tea consumers generally appreciate.
For such a small package there is a lot of content, so this gives me one idea how I can cram a good amount of text and still make it readable and balanced. I want to someday make a design for tea that will catch tea lovers' attention like how this brand did for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment