Monday, February 4, 2013

Harvey Milk Wine





This week I chose a wine packaging design I found from the website Fonts In Use. 
It is a Californian wine created by designer Emily Hale, in celebration of a true Californian Harvey Milk, who was the first openly gay politician in the United States. It is a wine made for San Franciscans, a city that outputs some of California's best wine.  

The fonts in use are:
                          
                                                                            and 
                        


I enjoy that this packaging design is extremely simple, and it uses typography to showcase its identity. I think its perfect for a Harvey Milk wine. It uses a great display font that has a beautiful 'M'. I could really see myself using this font in some kind of poster design. 

Designer website: emilyhaledesign.com
Source: http://fontsinuse.com/uses/2349/harvey-milk-wine

No comments:

Post a Comment